The Early Construction Company is seeking qualified applicants for the Industrial Pipe Estimator position.
- This position requires a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in estimating roles.
- Strong communication skills and determination to see job to completion successfully are required.
- Basic computer experience is a must – knowledge/experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Projects, and Primavera software is a plus.
Our competitive compensation and benefits packages for full time employees include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Paid holidays
- Vacation leave
- Sick leave
- Long-term disability
- Technical and professional training
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/Life Assistance Program
One of the important things that sets Early Construction apart from other companies is its dedication to developing career paths for students and entry-level employees.
Whether you are a recent graduate, intern, co-op student, or alumnus looking for a career change, Early Construction can provide you with the opportunity and resources necessary to succeed in the construction industry.
One of the unique aspects of Early Construction's program for entry-level construction careers is the Rotation Program. This program affords entry-level employees the opportunity to work in several operational situations throughout Early Construction and its divisions and subsidiaries, as well as develop experience in preconstruction, purchasing, cost engineering, legal, estimating, project management, or field operations for a predetermined amount of time. These rotations allow employees to broaden their overall understanding of each facet of the company and find what aspects of the company and the industry most interest them before determining a long-term career.
If you feel you are interested and qualified for the open positions posted, please click on the Employment Application link below and fill it out. Once completely filled out, send the application, along with your resume, to Jason Tolliver via e-mail, mail, or fax.