As part of our normal business, The Early Construction Company maintains and operates a wide variety of quality procedures, enabling us to provide management, supervisors, and craftsmen with the technical information they need to meet code requirements and owner specification. The entire organization is geared toward customer satisfaction, from receipt of order, through final delivery. Dependable, expert service, along with past experience, combined with a commitment of offering our products and services at the most competitive price, has made our services a leader in the industry.
In addition to all of our quality control efforts, we've implemented a few extra steps to provide assurance in our commitment to the highest quality work available:
- We have on staff at all time, (2) certified welding inspectors.
- We have implemented a Vendor Acceptance Program, in which all of our vendors must make the grade before we use their materials on any job we do.
- Our Continuous Improvement Committee comes together each quarter to review any and all ideas for company improvement, successes, and failures. We do this so we can improve our business, service, and overall quality as a team.
- All of our 90 plus welding procedures are third-party audited and certified by the ASME.
- All fitters and welders must pass our quality proficiency test before they are permitted to work on any client jobs.